Hope Fellowships Program successfully concluded with Kosovo Leadership Program by providing trainings on Good Governance Field.
The trainings conducted during March-April 2014:
- March 6&7, 2014: Welcome & Overview Teambuilding; Personal, active and participatory leadership; Introduction to leadership HF leadership model training facilitated by Valon Murtezaj.
- March 14, 2014: Principles of Good Governance & What is good governance facilitated by Besnik Tahiri.
- March 20, 2014: Fundamentals of Public Relations (PR) and Communications: Creating Strategies for Communication and Advocacy facilitated by Besnik Tahiri.
- March 21, 2014: Local Governance and Community training facilitated by Shqipe Hajredini.
- March 26, 2014: Decentralization and Anti Corruption policies as guarantee in good governance training facilitated by Rozafa Ukimeraj.
- April 2, 2014: Quality in Governance training facilitated by Myesere Hoxha